What I love about this one is that it uses the colors of my blog (pink and green) and I wanted to do something with a Cherry Blossom theme because I am seeing those everywhere here in Northern Virginia right now. It is so beautiful! So if you love my spring tribute to the blog, please be sure to vote for me!
5) Inspired by This by Sandra Pan
9) Inspired by This by Sandra Pan
Here is how you can vote:
"Like" Events by Sarah Elizabeth's page on Facebook, then in the album for Round 2 "Like" the boards you want to vote for. (I hope you vote for me!)
Enjoy the inspiration and thank you in advance! God bless!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
Love it, Melina! I think the cherry blossom theme is so perfect for you, since you are surrounded by the beauty of them! Will absolutely vote for you once the link is updated! :)
Post a Comment